The Sandbox Metaverse last week released Alpha Season 2 with more that 35 experiences.
For Alpha Season 2, players will find over 200 quests to complete, as well as more experiences to visit, including Snoop Dogg’s foreplay on March 11.
On top of the 18 upgraded experiences, Season 2 has added 5 new original experiences, 4 new Game Maker Fund-supported experiences, 3 new IP experiences, a new transportation HUB.
For a chance to enjoy these experiences, a S2 Alpha Pass is required.
Alternatively, to acquire one, players can complete quests and get Raffle Tickets for a chance to win one.
Staking $SAND tokens is among ways of increasing the chances of winning raffle tickets.
The Sandbox has grown incredibly over the past year, and has just recently reached the 2 million user milestone.
How To Get A Season 2 Alpha Pass
- By playing Alpha Season 2 and entering the Raffle:
- The Raffle will take place on March 31 at the end of Alpha Season 2, and the winners will be notified by email.
2. By participating in Social Contests:
- Social Contests will run from March 3 until March 23. Social daily contests activities will be available every weekday like in Season 1, and this time players can participate directly on The Sandbox website!
- One new activity + tweet to complete every weekday.
- Winners are randomly selected once a week to win a S2 Alpha Pass.
- Get more chances to win by completing all the activities!
3. By purchasing a Season 2 Alpha Pass:
- S2 Alpha Passes can also be found in marketplaces like OpenSea.
What is Sandbox Metaverse?
The Sandbox is a decentralized, community-driven virtual world where creators can design, share, and sell in-world assets.
The Sandbox metaverse is one of several blockchain-based virtual worlds attempting to change the dynamics of the gaming market and reward creators for the value they produce through user-generated content.
The Sandbox is made up of three products namely; VoxEdit, the Sandbox Marketplace and the Sandbox Game Maker.