For the Decentraland fans, ‘The Sevens’ have launched some wearables for the popular Metaverse.
Dubbed The Sevens Genesis, this collection consists of 5,000 hoodies and 10,000 black helmets.
The hoodies cost 7 MANA ($20) while the helmets go for 10 MANA ($28).
What are wearables?
Wearable NFTs are simply virtual clothes and accessories for your avatar. Anything worn by the avatar, from head to toe fits into this category.
They are bought like any other NFTs on marketplaces like OpenSea, with their prices determined by their scarcity, rarity and demand.
Like other NFTs, wearables are stored in your wallet.
So basically, wearables are a virtual wardrobe.
Where to buy Decentraland wearables
Decentraland wearables are available for purchase on the major marketplaces.
How to buy ‘The Sevens’ Wearables
- The first thing you need is MANA token. This is the currency used in the Decentraland Metaverse, and can be bought from various crypto exchanges like Coinbase.
- Ensure you have a MetaMask wallet.
- Find ‘The Sevens’ collection on the Decentraland marketplace.
- Select the item you desire, and this will connect you to your MetaMask wallet.
- You’ll now see the total cost, inclusive of the ‘gas fee’.
- The transaction will now be processed and upon confirmation, you can show off your new wearable in the Metaverse.